Clarity and confidence in your financials gives you a sound base from which to grow your business.
If you’re a startup, a small business in growth mode or an established business, MindWise Financial can get your books orderly, organized and clear, so you can focus on what you do best – leading your business and driving revenue.
What can first-rate bookkeeping do for you and your business?
- Decision-making: Help you understand exactly how your business has been growing and analyze its health — critical information that enables you to make the right decisions about the future of your business.
- Access to Capital: Give you the organized financial data you need to develop relationships with banks and get the capital you need to grow your business.
- Compliance: Keep you out of trouble and keeps costs down by helping you stay compliant with local, state and federal laws – an essential if you want your business to thrive.
How do you know you’re ready for a professional back-office bookkeeping team like MindWise Financial?
- You’re staying awake at night worrying about the health of your business
- You can’t afford an in-house bookkeeper
- You’re getting bogged down in details instead of driving revenue
- You want competent support without having to manage, supervise or train someone
- Your paperwork is backed up and you don’t know if your business is on track – or compliant with tax or payroll laws
If you’re ready for relief from the details and peace of mind about your financials, give us a call.
What we do for you
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- Inventory postings
- Sales tax return filings
- 1099 filings
- Business license and Secretary of State filings
- Business property tax statement filings
- Other local tax and compliance filings
- Assist with collections
- Assist with third-party payroll setup and processing
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts including:
- Credit cards
- Lines of credit
- Notes payable
- Capital leases
- Deferred accounts
- Equity accounts